Welcome to My Free Games Arcade

This is the place where you can say Hi and introduce yourself and My Free Games Arcade folks can welcome you.
Forum rules
Please do not spam or add any external links - they will be deleted and you will be banned irreversibly.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to My Free Games Arcade

Postby admin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Dear Visitor,

We are just making final preparations for our full launch but would like it for now if you just play our games, get some experience with how the site works.

Over the next few months we will be adding some free competitions where you can win cash and other prizes just for playing our free games!

Please do not post anything as most likely they will be deleted just before we launch.

Replies to this topic are not possible. You may send a Private Message to admin if you are having any problems.

We will seen take a Poll so you can vote on which kind of prizes you would most like to play for.

Please do not spam anyone via PM or any method otherwise you will be banned permanently.

Enjoy the games everyone! We will add more and more all the time and will ask for your suggestions for future games.

Last bumped by admin on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm.